Kamagra oral jelly
Kamagra oral jelly is the prescription and effective medicine accessed to treat male impotence (erectile dysfunction). It works by increasing the flow of blood to the penis and assists in getting or maintains the erection. This drug belongs to the group of medicines called PDE5 inhibitors. It is used to treat erectile dysfunction properly. It is available in different flavors such as vanilla, pineapple, banana, and orange.
What is Kamagra oral jelly?
It is an effective and accessible treatment for erectile dysfunction. It is quite different from other erectile dysfunction treatments. Yes! This drug comes with the sachets instead of the hard to swallow tablets. To take this drug, all you need to do is squeezed out the medicine onto the spoon and swallow slowly.
It is absorbed into the patient’s body quickly and makes them feel the difference within 20minutes. The active ingredient of the oral jelly is the Sildenafil Citrate. It gives a considerable break from the trouble from swallowing pills to treat the male impotence.
For what, Kamagra oral jelly is mainly used for
Kamagra is intended for erectile dysfunction treatment. It helps the individual who has the inability to get or maintain the erection. This condition affects the huge fraction of the male population, including young and aged people. Because of the insufficient flow of blood into the penis, a hard and firm erection is impossible for the best sexual activity.
It relaxes and soothes blood vessels in the penis, which increases the flow of blood and causes the erection. Erection is a natural response to the sexual situation. Keep in mind that Kamagra will work when you are only sexually aroused. This drug is available as a single dose in individual sachets in different flavors such as vanilla, strawberry, pineapple, and much more.
What are the significant factors for erectile dysfunction?
Various factors are affecting erectile dysfunction, and some of them are:
- Aging is the primary cause of erectile dysfunction. When the man gets older, the blood vessels are essential in helping them with the erectile response.
- The diseases such as obesity, diabetes, prostate cancer, hypertension are casing the patients to develop the erectile dysfunction
- Injury to the testicles, bladder, prostate, or penis may also cause male impotence. Spinal cord injury also contributes a lot for the development of the erectile dysfunction
- Psychological factors such as depression, anxiety, and stress contribute a lot to the male impotence.
What is inside Kamagra oral jelly?
It contains Sildenafil Citrate that belongs to the family of phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE 5) inhibitor drugs. One of the popular treatment options used for erectile dysfunction is PDE-5 inhibiting drugs. It is the only FDA-approved oral treatment for male impotence. Sildenafil Citrate, Vardenafil, and Tadalafil are the famous three PDE5-inhibitor treatments available in the market now. The PDE5-inhibitors are not only vital in erectile dysfunction but also treating pulmonary arterial hypertension. It is utilized in the management of the lower urinary tract.
Can anyone take Kamagra oral jelly?
Kamagra oral jelly is the prescription-only medication that should be accessed without the permission of the doctor. Not all the patients with erectile dysfunction are prescribed with the pills because sometimes simpler treatments are enough before patients prescribed with the procedure. Another vital factor preventing the patients from being prescribed with this oral jelly is the prevalence of disease. Below mentioned are the primary conditions in which people may not allow to take this drug.
- End-stage of renal disease
- People who are below 18years
- Patients who are older than 65years
- Females are not allowed to take this drug because it would not work
- All kinds of cancer
Medications interact with it
Certain drugs are well known to interact with it. This medication should not be taken simultaneously with the Kamagra and other Sildenafil Citrate drugs. Below mentioned are the significant medicines interacting with Kamagra negatively and cause vital side effects such as toxicity. Thus, take the medication after consulting with the doctor.
- Hepatitis C medication
- Antibiotics such as rifampicin, erythromycin, and ritonavir
- Antifungal drugs
- cardiovascular medicines
- Hypertension medications
- Nitrates of all forms
- HIV treatment
- Alphar blockers such as doxazosin for the high blood pressure
- Cimetidine for treating ulcers
How to take Kamagra oral jelly
- Squeeze the content of the single sachet of the Kamagra Oral Jelly onto the spoon. Swallow the drug with the large glass of water
- While consuming medicine, avoid fatty or large meals because it minimizes the effect of the drug
- Avoid the intake of alcohol and smoking as it reduces the effectiveness of this drug
- After taking the medication, it takes about 20minutes to work, and its effect lasts for about 4-6 hours
- 100mg is the safe indicated dose of the Kamagra, which should be taken within 24hours. You should consume the drug before one hour of sexual activity.
- You should not take no more than one sachet in a day or only when you plan to have the sex
- It is advisable to take the medication before meals or on an empty stomach along with the small amount of water
- The time needed for Kamagra to reach its effect differs from person to person. However, the impact of medicine fluctuates from half an hour to an hour.
- If you are in the primary stage of consuming the drug, then start with the 50mg and then increase it according to the physician recommendation
When should you not take the Kamagra Oral Jelly?
You should not access Kamagra Oral Jelly if you:
- Have liver disease and high/low blood pressure
- Are allergic to Sildenafil or other ingredients in Kamagra
- Have an eye disease such as NAION that causes loss of vision
- Are taking medication, which may interact with Kamagra or may maximize your risk for side effects
- Have a condition where the sexual intercourse inadvisable because of the heart issues
- Experienced a stroke or heart attack in the last six months
- Are taking any kind of nitrate medication including nitroglycerin for angina because it leads to a severe drop in the blood pressure
Benefits you get from using Kamagra Oral Jelly
Kamagra Oral Jelly belongs to the group of medicines called PDE5-inhibitors. This medication works just by relaxing the blood vessels in the male genital organ (penis). It lets the blood flow into the penis and then produces the firm and strong erection whenever you sexually aroused. This drug will only get the erection when you are sexually stimulated. You should take the medication before 30minutes of the sexual activity to enjoy its effectiveness.
It gives considerable relief from erectile dysfunction issues. You will also get the oppotunity to enjoy the hard sexual activity for a longer duration, which is not possible before. About 80% of the men throughout the world are experiencing male impotence. Oral medications such as Kamagra help people who have erectile dysfunction to enjoy sexual activity and reach the climax.
This tablet is made of the Sildenafil and the FDA-endorsed ingredients for treating male impotence. This drug comes in the oral jelly shape that is more engaging when compared to pills and containers. As it comes in different flavors, you can select the right one according to your interest and requirements.
Possible side effects people get from Kamagra consumption
Most of the side effects of this drug do not need any medication attention. Actually, it disappears when your body adjusts to the medicine. If any problem persists for a long time or you are worried about them, then consult the doctor immediately. Here are the common side effects of consuming Kamagra.
- Upset stomach
- Muscle pain
- Altered vision
- Bleeding from the nose
- Blood in urine
- unusual heartbeat
- Nasal congestion
- Blurred vision
What to do if I forget to take Kamagra Oral Jelly?
When you forget to take the dose of the Kamagra Oral Jelly, you should take it as soon as possible. You should not skip the dose at any cost. However, you should avoid the missed dose if it is time for your next dosage. Then, back to your regular dosage and enjoy your sexual life. Never double the dosage to match up your missed dose. It may cause severe side effects.
What happens when I take an overdose of the Kamagra?
If you think you have consumed too much of the Kamagra oral jelly medication, then you should seek the medication attention as soon as possible. Usually, the symptoms of the overdose are nausea, chest pain, fainting, irregular heartbeat, and light headache.
Safety advise for those taking Kamagra for the first time
If you are new to Kamagra Oral Jelly, then you should follow the below-mentioned advice properly.
- It is unsafe to consume alcohol along with the Kamagra
- Consult your doctor before taking the drug if you have any other medical condition such as diabetes
- Upon consuming this drug, it may minimize alertness, make you feel sleepy or affect your vision. When these symptoms happen, you should not drive the vehicle
- If you have underlying kidney disease, then inform your doctor. The lowering of dose may be considered when it is not well-tolerated
- Patients with severe liver disease should be accessed the medication with caution
Why does Kamagra require inhibiting PDE5?
The inhibitory action of the Kamagra is essential in ensuring that the erection takes place. The PDE5 enzyme is the one blocking the presence of the cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP). It is not good as the cGMP is the one responsible for instructing the muscles around the penis to relax and let higher blood volume in the spongy corpus cavernosum.
Because of the increased blood volume in your genital issue, you will get the required erectile response. Thus, the presence of the cGMP requires to be maintained to obtain and maintain the erection. PDE5-inhibitors such as Kamagra maintain the cGMP presence in the penile tissues up to 4hours by eliminating the PDE5’s destruction of the cGMP.
Precautions need to take before taking the Kamagra
Kamagra oral jelly should be taken as required approximately one hour before sexual activity. Never take the medication more than once in a day. Avoid taking the fat meal because it prevents the effect of the drug. Do not eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice while you are consuming Kamagra medication to treat erectile dysfunction.
This medicine never protects you or your partner against HIV infection or other sexually transmitted diseases. Whenever you experience the symptoms of chest pain, nausea, or dizziness upon initiating the sexual activity, you should refrain from further action or call the doctor immediately.
How to store the medicine
- You have to keep the medication out of reach of the children
- Store the drug at the room temperature
- Throw away any unused sachet after the expiration date
49 Sachet/s, 98 Sachet/s, 147 Sachet/s, 196 Sachet/s